Requests for Information
From the 25th of May 2018, Dunbritton Housing Association, along with all other companies within the UK, will be subject to the rules set in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
The Association is deemed a ‘data controller’ by the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) and is required to implement working practices which meet with the requirements of this legislation.
To allow us to deliver our service, we are required to hold data on our customers. We have to be clear about what information we collect from you, how we hold it, who we share it with, and how we dispose of it.
All customers have the right to access their information, request any changes, and to have their data deleted in line with the Regulations.
Customers have the right at any time to:
- ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records
- require us to correct any inaccuracies in information held
- make a request to us to delete any personal data which we hold
- object to receiving any marketing communications from us
- If you would like to exercise any of your rights please contact the Data Protection Officer on 01389 310 893 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office in relation to use of your information. The Information Commissioner’s contact details are noted below:
The Information Commissioner’s Office – Scotland
45 Melville Street, Edinburgh, EH3 7HL
Telephone: 0131 244 9001